RI-215 Data Sheet
These unit do not have relays, 4-20mA signal or 0-10VDC signal.
The RI-215 series of IR CO2 monitors are widely used in the measurement and control of CO2 levels in a variety of applications where CO2 monitoring or detection is required. A highly accurate, RKI non-dispersive infrared absorption sensor is used to provide direct measurements through diffusion or sample draw monitors, and activate alarms or control ventilation systems based on preset CO2 levels. Each model provides a digital readout in parts per million of CO2 providing precise measurement and direct visual indication of gas levels. A 4-20 mA output is provided to send a signal to a fire panel or other PLC system and a relay is available to trip an alarm or activate a ventilation system.
Three levels of measurement are provided: 0-2,000 ppm (ASHRAE 1969 IAQ max PEL), 0-5,000 ppm (leak detection of CO2 storage tanks) and 0-9,999 ppm. The RI-215A runs on 24 VAC or 24 VDC and the RI-215D with sample drawing pump runs on 115 VAC or 220 VAC. Each are designed for indoor use only and supplied in a NEMA 12 enclosure that is easily accessible for calibration, service, and continuous monitoring.
- Easy to read LCD digital display
- Compact, lightweight and easy installation
- Highly reliable non-dispersive infrared detection method
- Recorder output signal
- Automatic control of ventilation systems
- Alarm contact output provided
- 4-20ma output provided
- Diffusion or sample draw versions available
- Meets ASHRAE 1969 IAQ Standard of 2,000 ppm max PEL
- Detection of CO2 for NFPA 12 Regulations-CO2 storage tank leaks
- Green houses, wineries, breweries, food processing, indoor air quality, and other industry applications
RKI RI-215 Series CO2 Gas Monitor
SKU: Default 96