RKI’s Model OX-600 is an indoor, standalone monitor that detects Oxygen (O2) with a range of 0-25.0 % volume with 0.1% increments. It’s sleek, low-profile design is equipped with a unique tri-color display, which changes color as oxygen levels reach each alarm level. The OX-600 has 2 preset alarms, and comes ready to operate with a simple wall mount bracket and 10 foot power cord. It is capable of operating with three different power options; 115 VAC, 24 VDC or alkaline batteries. If Oxygen is present, the user is notified by an audible alarm tone and the multicolored LED digital display.
The OX-600 uses a fast responding low-cost plug-in style galvanic cell sensor. This long life sensor is field-replaceable with no special tools required. The sensor can also be remotely mounted with an optional remote sensor cable.
Extender cable with remote box available in different lengths (3, 5, 10, or 20 meters)OX-600Features
- Operates with or without a controller
- Tri-color visual alarm display: Green=Normal, Yellow=Alarm 1, Red=Alarm 2
- Large easy to read digital display
- Three power options: 115 VAC, 24 VDC, or 2 AA alkaline
- Operates up to 1 year on one set of AA alkaline batteries
- Pressure compensation eliminates false alarms caused by pressure change
- Remote mount sensor cable available